The celebration includes:
- A first-come-first-serve, limited edition t-shirt that we will be given out to the first service folks that come through the doors and ask about them.
- A 7% ABC blonde bock will be released
- The beer was named "SOGTY-33," because every commercial pilot and military pilot that flies into Charleston passes through that point. It is situated right above the brewery on Dorchester Road
- $3 pours of all the pints for all service members
- Live music will be provided by Dallas Baker and Friends.
To receive any deals and the t-shirt, be sure to bring your military ID (whether they’re active or retired).
Visit Facebook for more info.