UPDATE: This event will now be held on Thursday, July 27th.
--Original Post Below--
Tuesday, July 25th, Chef Shuai Wang of Short Grain will join Executive Chef Bob Cook at Edmund’s Oast for "There Will Be Bones," a special event focused around heat and fire.
Starting at 5 pm in The Bower and courtyard, a variety of open-fire dishes will be offered to attendees. The regular nightly menu and will also be available in the restaurant.
Menu items (subject to change) include:
- Beer Can Chicken: half bird, pickles, ginger scallion relish, soy
- Roasted Leg of Lamb: roti, pickles, tiger salad, mapo mayo
- Whole Fish: escargot butter, coconut suka, fines herbes, papitas
- Thai BBQ Ham: grilled corn and eggplant, coconut, chilies
- Chili Crabs: green beans, onion, baguette
To learn more, visit us at http://edmundsoast.com/events/