On Thursday, August 24th, the 2nd Annual Bachelors and Bowties Date Auction will be held at Bohemian Bull on Folly Road. The Bachelor date auction will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (via the organization's Best & Brightest program).
The evening's festivities include a pre-auction mingler for interested parties to meet the eligible bachelors (6 pm - 7 pm). Bidding will begin shortly thereafter. All date packages have been donated, therefore 100% of the money raised from the auction will be given directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!
Plus, Bohemian Bull, has offered to donate 10% of all drink and food proceeds to the charity organization.
Are you an interested bachelor? Read the details from the organizers below:
What to expect as a “bachelor”:
- We will be announcing who the bachelor line up to the Bachelor and Bowties Facebook page starting two weeks before the actual event. You will be confirmed before then – this “announcement” is really to start advertising the event and more importantly YOU! We will be posting a picture with a bio blurb about each bachelor! You can choose the photo you would like to use OR we can brainstorm and take some fun shots to really match the angle of the bio for each of our guys!
- On day of the event, we will be holding a pre-auction happy hour for the bachelors! Our hopes are that you feel comfortable, fun, and ready for a good time!
- Dress Code: Bachelors should wear slacks and a button up shirt (jacket if you dare – it will be an August evening in SC). We will provide bowties from M.Dumas for each bachelor to wear during the event – and to keep!
- Time Frame: Bachelors should arrive at Bohemian Bull around 5:30pm and expect to stay until every bachelor has been auctioned off. This should not be too hard as the event is so fun and VERY entertaining! You won’t want to miss a thing! So expect to be with us from 5:30pm until at least 9:30/10:00pm.
- For questions, please contact Jessica Chandler (615-294-0995; firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mackenzie Fraser (513-256-7566; email@example.com)