For the first time in its history, the 47th Annual Hendrick Charleston Sertoma Football Classic is offering VIP Viewing tickets which includes an air-conditioned view from Johnson Hagood Stadium’s fourth floor club level, a complimentary buffet, and non-alcoholic drinks.
VIP tickets are $50 per person and are available online at CharlestonSertoma.org.
For over four decades, local high school students from the Tri-county area come together to showcase their school’s talent both on the football field and off. The 2017 Hendrick Charleston Sertoma Football Classic is scheduled for Thursday, August 10th and Friday, August 11th. General Admission tickets are now on sale via local participating high school cheerleading teams and online at CharlestonSertoma.org. Tickets are $12.
Here are the details on how to order your tickets and designate a participating high school to receive a donation:
1. Visit Charlestonsertoma.org and click on the BUY TICKETS button
2. On the BUY TICKETS page click on the ticket that says TICKETS ON SALE NOW
3. Choose which date of the Classic you would like to purchase tickets a for and the select the GREEN button that says TICKETS
4. Choose the ticket you wish to purchase (General Admission or Club Level) and the amount of those tickets you need
5. Click the GREEN CHECKOUT button
6. Enter all of your credit card and billing information
7. In the section titled OTHER INFORMATION please use the drop down to select the school you wish to support at this year’s Classic. A portion of ticket sales will be donated back to the area high schools!
8. Finally click on the green PAY NOW button to submit your ticket purchase