This fall, Yonder Field, the new outdoor concert venue in Bowman, will host "SC State of Beer," a two-day celebration of craft beer and music. The event will be held on Friday, October 13th and Saturday, October 14th.
There are multiple ticket options and camping packages on sale now. Early Bird pricing on general admission tickets ends on September 1st. Click here for more details.
The schedule is as follows:
Friday, October 13th
- 2 pm: Gates Open for Parking & Campground
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm: HoneySmoke
- 5pm – 6pm: Villanova
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm: Greg Payne & The Piedmont Boys
- 8pm - 9pm: Trae Pierce & The T-Stones
- 9:30pm – 11:30pm: The Marcus King Band
- Late Night: The Black Iron Gathering
Saturday, October 14th
- 11am: Gates Open for Parking & Campground
- 1pm – 2pm: See Water
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm: Tyler Boone
- 4pm - 5pm: Danielle Howe
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm: Trae Pierce & The T-Stones
- 7pm – 8:30pm: The Travelin Kine
- 9pm – 11pm: Dr. John
Visit yonderfield.com/sc-state-of-beer for more info.