I created the "Leftovers" series to ensure I could share as much food and bev news as possible, so here's the latest:
- 5Church is offering the following two specials for guests to celebrate the total solar eclipse:
- Housemade Moon Pies: Available Friday, August 18tth through Monday, August 21st, 5Church’s pastry chef is whipping up special Housemade Moon Pies to celebrate, made with vanilla graham cookies, marshmallow fluff and dark chocolate shells. $9 / 2 per order Amarillo
- Eclipse Cocktail: Available on Monday, August 21st (5Church open regular hours), Beverage Director Patricia Smith has crafted a unique twist on her signature “Amarillo Moon” cocktail, "the Amarillo Eclipse" - made with Flor de Cana Rum, mango, lime, black lava salt and cayenne. Guests who order will receive complimentary Solar Eclipse glasses.
In honor of the Solar Eclipse on Monday, August 21st, Wasabi Mt. Pleasant will be keeping their doors open all day from 11:30 am - 9:30 pm. More info and reservations at: WasabiRestaurantGroup.com/MtP.
- Join the "Everybody Gets Lei'd ~ Hawaiian Themed Bar Crawl" on 9/3. Come dressed in your favorite Luau themed attire and enjoy drink specials, prizes, freebies, and more. Visit BarcrawlCharleston.com for details.
- Did you know that Ms. Rose's has Happy Hour six days a week? See the menu here: msroses.com/happy-hour/