This year's schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, September 16th, 2017
- 7 pm: "Pride on the Harbor" Harbor Cruise with Spiritline Cruises. Leaving out of the Aquarium Wharf (360 Concord St, Charleston)
- Sunday, September 17th
- 12 pm: Drag Brunch at Tabbuli, 6 N Market St.
- 6:30 pm: Pride Interfaith Service at Unitarian Church in Charleston, 4 Archdale St.
- Monday, September 18th
- 7 pm: An Evening with Sarah McBride at the College of Charleston School of Sciences and Mathematics building, Auditorium 129, 202 Calhoun St.
Tuesday, September 19th
- 7 pm - OUT SPOKEN: An Evening of Poetry and Spoken Word at The Purple Buffalo, 2702 Azalea Dr., North Charleston
- Wednesday, September 20th
- 6:30 pm - Alliance For Full Acceptance (AFFA) with Guest Speaker Senator Marlon Kimpson at Downtown Charleston Marriott, 170 Lockwood Blvd.
- Thursday, September 21st
- 5 pm: BEAU Magazine Happy Hour at Gentry Bar & Room, 276 King St.
- 8 pm - LGBTLOL: A Night of Comedy at Charleston Music Hall, 37 John St.
- 11 pm: The Patti O'Furniture Show at Dudley’s on Ann, 42 Ann St.
- Friday, September 22nd
- 6 pm: Takeover Charleston at Taco Boy, 217 Huger St.
- Saturday, September 23rd
- 9 am: Charleston Pride Parade at Downtown Charleston (route goes from Ann Street down King Street to Broad Street, and then to Colonial Lake)
- 11 am: Charleston Pride Festival at Brittlebank Park
- 9 pm: Charleston Pride Prism Party at Music Farm, 32 Ann St.
For more information, visit the official website.