Local chefs and brewers will serve up mushroom-inspired food and brews. Plus, local farmers and foragers will be on hand to share their stories.
The following are expected to participate:
- Chelsey Conrad - Butcher & Bee Charleston
- Bob Cook - Edmund's Oast
- Travis Grimes - Husk Restaurant
- Andy Mcleod - The Lot
- Jacob Huder - The Macintosh
- Vandy Vanderwalker - The Ordinary
- Russ Moore - Slightly North of Broad
- Tom Donnelly - Duvall Events
- Randy MacDonald - Seabrook Island Club
- Joey Siconolfi - Frothy Beard Brewing Company
- The Jerks from Cannonborough Beverage Co.
- Representatives from Artist & Craftsman Supply
GrowFood Carolina requests that all attendees park in the lots across the street from their 990 Morrison address. There will be a uniformed officer to guide you across the street.
Tickets for the gathering may be purchased here.