On Friday, October 20th, Angel Oak Crossfit will host "Barbells for Boobs," an effort to mobilize and empower people to take action in breast cancer. The event starts at 4:30 pm and all are invited to participate, attend, cheer, donate, eat, drink, and wear pink!
For participating athletes, the first workout heat will kick off at 4:30 pm with subsequent heats starting every 30 minutes. In addition to the workouts, there will be food, adult and nonadult beverages, Spikeball, cornhole, a raffle, and more. Cash and check donations will be collected to add to those donations collected online.
The Workout Options include:
- 30 Clean and Jerks for time (135/95)
- "Double Grace"
- 60 Clean and Jerks for time (135/95)
- "Heavy Grace"
- 30 Clean and Jerks for time (155/105)
- "Helen Meets Grace" Partner WOD
- 3 RFT: 400m run, 21 KBS, 12 Pull Ups
- directly into..."Grace"
- *running completed as a team, the rest of the work is divided in any way
- "KIDS GRACE!"
- 30 Clean and Jerks for time
- Any kid may participate
Visit Facebook for more info.