Le Creuset, a maker of premium cookware, has announced that their second Factory-to-Table sales event will be held at the Charleston Area Convention Center from Thursday, November 9th through Sunday, November 12th.
Attendees can enjoy:
- Special discounts on a large selection of Le Creuset products from around the world, including colors and shapes rarely seen in the American marketplace
- Local chef appearances
- Daily deals and drawings
- Activities for children
Tickets are required for Thursday (VIP shopping session), Friday, and Saturday and can be purchased here. Sunday is free to attend.
One hundred percent of the proceeds from all ticket sales benefit The Green Heart Project and culinary scholarship funds for Culinary Institute of Charleston students at Trident Technical College.
This year's schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, 11/9 - 4 pm to 9 pm
- Friday, 11/10 - 9 am to 7 pm
- Saturday, 11/11 - 9 am to 7 pm
- Sunday, 11/12 - 10 am to 5 pm
Parking is free on all days of the event.
Click here for tickets and further information.