UPDATE, 11/9/17 - Due to inclement weather, Holy City Hospitality is rescheduling Taste of Hutson Alley to next Thursday, November 16. If you purchased tickets to this event, please check your email and stay tuned for more details. If you have a question about your purchase, please email [email protected].
---Original Post Below---
Holy City Hospitality will host the fall installment of the Taste of Hutson Alley on Thursday, November 9 from 6 pm to 9 pm.
The event will take place under the lights of the historic alleyway with chef-attended stations from six restaurants, a bourbon bar, Freehouse Brewery, and live music by The Midnight City Trio.
Tickets are $75 and can be purchased here. All attendees must be over 21 years of age.
Menu highlights include:
- Sushi Station from 39 Rue De Jean
- Tuna roll with scallions, cucumber, wasabi
- Veggie roll with asparagus, cucumber, scallions, seaweed salad, carrots and red onion
- Raw Bar Display from Coast Bar and Grill
- Oysters on the half shell, local & PEI oysters
- Shrimp cocktail with chilled peel & eat shrimp, house cocktail sauce and mignonette
- Grill Station from Michael's on the Alley
- Grilled flank steak poutine, truffle fries, mozzarella curds, au jus, grilled portabella, and pancetta
- The Victor Social Club
- Spicy pork taco with pickled mango slaw
- Pasta Station and Hot Chocolate from Vincent Chicco's
- Pumpkin Ravioli, sage chestnut cream
- Rum spiked hot chocolate, toasted marshmallow, cinnamon
- Virginia's on King
- Open faced pork belly sliders with wilted Swiss chard
- Good Food Catering
- Banana Pudding