- Wild Dunes Resort has announced that Sean O’Brien (formerly at Prohibition) has joined the team as mixologist at Coastal Provisions.
With friendsgiving feasts, office holiday parties, and family get togethers starting to fill the calendar, you may want to purchase Minero’s Taco Kits. Delivering an unconventional twist on feeding a holiday crowd this season, the kits ($75) includes 20 of Minero’s hand-pressed, warm tortillas, Cotija cheese, chopped onion, salsa verde, cilantro, limes, and your choice of two meats (Charcoal Grilled Chicken, Al Pastor, Pork Carnitas, and Grilled Steak). Each kit also includes napkins, utensils, service spoons and Valentina hot sauce. Contact Minero for more details.
- Daniel Island Grille will host a liquor tasting featuring Belle Isle Moonshine on Friday, November 17th. From 4-7pm, guests are invited to sample the featured moonshine along with handcrafted cocktails featuring Belle Isle.
- Wasabi has introduced a new November Sushi Spotlight. Guests are invited to enjoy the Zuke Sake Maki features crispy salmon skin, cucumber, Yuzu tobiko & scallion for $12 all month long.
- Celebrate The Crab Shacks 18th anniversary this month. The restaurants are serving up a Whole Crispy Fried Flounder OR one pound of the Alaskan Snow Crab Legs - each for $18.
Commonhouse Aleworks, a microbrewery in the Park Circle Business District, announced an addition to their core team as they move towards an anticipated opening date in December. Brian Stetson has joined the team as the Tap House Manager.
- Every Wednesday at 6 pm, The Washout will host an Oyster Roast featuring local oysters for $10 a bucket. There will be live music with Josh Hughett and Dale Baker beginning at 7 pm.
- Fresh Future Farm hosts their Inaugural Neighborhood Harvest Meal on Saturday, November 18th from noon - 3 pm at 2008 Success Street in North Charleston. Click here for details.
- s donating $1 from every dessert sold to Prostate Cancer Awareness.
- Events Calendar
- Food & Bev
- Weekend Buzz