I created the "Leftovers" series to ensure I could share as much food and bev news as possible, so here's the latest:
- Hominy Grill is now offering an all-day breakfast menu. Visit Charleston City Paper for more info.
- According to their Facebook page, How Art Thou? Jazz Club & Restaurant has closed and will replaced by Bowties.
- 5Church has just unveiled its new Mimosa Flights, which are the perfect addition to your Saturday or Sunday Brunch (10 am - 4 pm). Mimosa Flights are available for $15 each and include four different flavors: passionfruit pineapple, cranberry fig, mango, peach balsamic and amaretto-
- HōM, the King Street boutique burger and ping-pong lounge, has announced Christopher Evans has joined as executive chef. Chef Evans joins after numerous stints serving at private clubs including The Golf Club at Briar’s Creek on John’s Island. Patrons can look for new menu items in early December. Brunch will be the first menu Evans will update.
Join Lowcountry AIDS Services
for a Pint of Hope fundraiser with Rusty Bull Brewing Co.
on Saturday, December 2nd
. Rusty Bull Brewing Co will donate $1 per pint to LAS to support its work enhancing the quality of life for those living with HIV/AIDS in our community and providing HIV prevention resources and programs for schools, churches, community organizations and workplaces. The event is 4-9 p.m.
at Rusty Bull, 3005 W. Montague Ave., Suite 110
in North Charleston. For more information, join the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/132112280784824/
- On Wednesday, December 13th from 8 pm to 10:30 pm, James Island's only brewery, Famulari's Brewpub, is triple dog daring guests to come test their knowledge on one of the most beloved holiday classics: A Christmas Story. Prizes include house cash and Christmas presents to the guests with the most Parker family knowledge.
- No holiday party would be complete without an ugly sweater competition and the brewpub is giving away a special prize for the tacky Christmas sweater that outshines the rest
- Guests can enter to win their only reserved table (for 4) and $50 house cash by entering here: https://christmasstorytrivia.shortstack.com/DfMD4G
- Tijuana Flats has kicked off its 2017 holiday campaign, “Home for the Holidays,” with the re-introduction of three former menu favorites: enchiladas, chipotle sauce, and verde sauce. From now until December 31st, Tijuana Flats guests will be treated to enchiladas for $6.99 ($1 upcharge for steak), as well as the spicy chipotle sauce and flavorful verde sauce as enchilada toppings.
- In addition, guests can enjoy:
- $5 “bonus bucks” for every $25 gift card purchased either in-store or online
- Custom holiday Grab and Go desserts
- Smack Santa Hot Sauce for $5 per bottle
- A portion of each purchase of Smack Santa Hot Sauce and the holiday Grab and Go desserts will be donated to Tijuana Flats’ non-profit initiative, the Tijuana Flats Just In Queso Foundation