Edmund’s Oast Exchange is getting into the holiday spirit with a special wine and beer tasting and sale on Saturday, December 9th during the store hours of 11 am to 8 pm. Certified Sommelier Sarah O’Kelley and Advanced Cicerone Brandon Plyler will be on hand to assist with shopping, while special guests will be pouring tastes of wine, beer, sake, cider, and mead throughout the day.
The tastings are free and patrons can enjoy a 10% discount on all purchases throughout the day.
Wine tastings include:
- 12 pm - Grower Champagne with David McCarus
- 1 pm - Burgundy with Curated Selections
- 2 pm - New California with Grassroots
- 3 pm - Bordeaux with Aleph
- 4 pm - Oregon & Washington with Country Vintner
- 5 pm - Spain with Advintage (including Porron lessons)