Executive Chef Josh Keeler and team have created a deli-inspired menu that is broken down into four sections – Noshes, NYC Bagels, Eggs and Specialties. Highlights include:
- Potato Latkes served with apple and sour cream
- Noodle Kugel served with farmer cheese, raisin, and apple
- NYC Bagels
- Plain or everything bagel with Whitefish Salad - smoked mayonnaise, pickled green garlic, celery
- Plain or everything bagel with Smoked Salmon - cream cheese, capers, red onion and herbs
- Breakfast Sandwich served on Challah
- Baked Eggs served with roasted lamb, shakshuka, tomato and harissa
- Challah French Toast
- Rose’s Matzo Ball Soup
- Pastrami on Rye
In addition, burger lovers can enjoy Chef Keeler’s Double Burger served with bacon, thousand island, cheddar, pickles and a pita bun.
Guests can pair their meal with a $13 Mimosa Carafe or any other brunch specialty cocktail.
For more information on 492 and its brunch offerings, visit: www.492king.com. Menu is subject to change.