Wild Dunes Resort, a Destination Hotel, is giving families the chance to experience a Charleston holiday full of beachside relaxation and festivity with its new holiday vacation package, special low rates and fun events for all ages. Whether looking for a long weekend getaway or weeklong escape, Charleston’s barrier island resort is a haven for guests seeking sunshine, Santa and seaside fun this season. Guests who book a stay anytime December 1 through December 31 can redeem special savings in the Boardwalk Inn, Village at Wild Dunes guest suites, vacation homes and condo rentals including 15 percent off stays of two nights, 20 percent off stays of three nights and 25 percent off stays of four or more nights.
Starting at $259 per night, the Holly Jolly Holiday Vacation Package is available for stays December 23-28 and includes:
- Nightly accommodations in a two-bedroom Village suite or a two-bedroom Resort condominium
- Guests can upgrade to an ocean view condo for $50/night based on availability
- Breakfast with Santa at the Boardwalk Inn- December 23
- Held at the Boardwalk Inn Clubroom, families enjoy breakfast with Santa complete with cute photo opportunities, Rudolph’s pancakes and chocolate milk. Seatings are available at 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Wild Elf Chase “Hide-and-Seek” Family Holiday Activity- December 22-24
- Elliott the Elf will be hiding out at the resort to make sure all kids are behaving before Santa’s arrival. Guests who see the 20” Elliott doll are encouraged to snap a photo with him to redeem a prize. Elliot will be out and about from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. each day.
In addition, Wild Dunes Resort is giving companies the chance to foster community and give back this holiday season with a variety of new experiences available for booking in December or January. For $75 per person, employees can enjoy the below:
- Beachside oyster roast or poolside Lowcountry boil
- Two -hour beer and wine bar
- Charity activity set up at a beautiful resort venue adorned with holiday décor, with choice from:
- Build a Bike: There is nothing better than a new bike, except for the feeling team will get when they’re the ones putting them together for kids in need.
- Operation Gratitude: Employees create and ship care packages to deployed soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines.
- Hospital Art: Companies create colorful, soothing artwork that will be donated to hospitals to help soften the often-stressful hospital experience.
- Disaster Relief Kit Assembly: Guests put together kits to help provide care for the most vulnerable people during times of crisis.
This is an unedited press release