If you enjoy live local music, then a series debuting this week is just for you. “First Friday”* is a new monthly music showcase that pairs local talent with participating bar and restaurant venues throughout the Charleston area.
The series kicks off this Friday with two participating venues, but hopes to grow into many other locations as the year goes on. This week’s locations and artists include:
- Blackwood Smokehouse (90 Folly Rd Blvd.)
- 6 pm to 9 pm – Emily Curtis, a Mt. Pleasant native who likes to mix her music style between country covers and modern pop
- Learn more at www.emcurtismusic.com
- Chill-N-Grill (2810 Ashley Phosphate Rd).
- 8 pm to 11 pm – The Jaykob Kendrick Band, who play a variety of R&B, Pop. and Funk
- Learn more at www.facebook.com/JaykobKendrickBand
Each location will offer food and drink specials for attendees.
First Fridays will be held on the first Friday of every month. The series is put on by MTM Industry, a local music booking agency.
* This event should not be confused with “First Friday Charleston,” the networking group that’s been around since 2015.
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
In celebration of National Preservation Month, the Preservation Society of Charleston (PSC) will host a series of in-person and virtual...
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Annual North Charleston Arts Fest Set for April 28th to May 2nd
Local nonprofit Going Places to Host Charity Gala on May 15th
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Events20 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks