Over the past four-and-a-half years, thousands of home cooks and professional chefs have discovered RecipeCloud, the social cookbook app that makes it simple to discover, store, organize, and socially share your favorite recipes. Now, RecipeCloud is significantly expanding its offerings with the release of a complementary web app featuring robust new capabilities that allow users to do all of their recipe management, meal planning, and grocery planning in one centralized, cloud-based location—accessible from anywhere, on any device.
With the release of the web app and updated features, RecipeCloud is now a complete recipe management service that does much more than simply allowing users to find, save, edit, organize, and share recipe collections. The web app and updated iOS release now allow users to:
- Create Multiple Cookbooks, Including Both Public and Private Collections
- Select from the nearly 230,000 recipes already added by RecipeCloud users, import your favorite recipes from around the web, or manually input your own personal recipes. Then, organize your recipes in an unlimited number of themed cookbooks for streamlined management and easy access. Developing recipes for a restaurant or cookbook? (Or simply wouldn’t dream of sharing your grandmother’s recipe for sweet potato pie?) Users can now create private recipes and cookbooks as needed.
- Plan Meals with Drag-and-Drop Ease
- Meal planning has never been easier: select a range of dates and then simply drag and drop recipes from your existing cookbooks to quickly and easily plan meals for the coming week (or month)
- Automatically Generate Smart Shopping Lists
- No more shopping lists scribbled on scrap paper: RecipeCloud now automatically generates shopping lists—with ingredients sorted by aisle—on demand based on individual recipes or meal plans. Add custom items to the list as needed and you’re off!
- Manage Recipes Anywhere, On Any Device
- Want to create your meal plan or shopping list on your laptop or iPad and access it at the store on your phone? No problem: RecipeCloud automatically syncs your recipe collections, meal plans, and shopping lists between the web app and iOS devices. And, with the web app’s smooth responsive design, your RecipeCloud data is right there in your pocket along with any web-connected device, regardless of brand
- Print Recipes, Meal Plans, and Shopping Lists
- Prefer to cook and shop with printed recipes and shopping lists? Use the web app to quickly and easily print recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists.
“RecipeCloud has already established itself as the go-to app for finding, collecting, and sharing recipes online,” said co-founder Trent Cox. “With the release of our web app and updated features, we intend for RecipeCloud to become more than just a social cookbook. It is now an all-in-one recipe management and meal-planning system—it’s everything you need to dream up, plan, and execute meals.”
Users can access RecipeCloud for free with a LITE account or, for the full suite of features, create a PRO account for just $14.99 per year. For more information, visit recipecloudapp.com.
The following is an unedited press release