The Lowcountry Food Bank will host its 19th annual Chefs' Feast on Sunday, February 11th from 6 pm to 8 pm at the Charleston Area Convention Center. The gala will include more than 700 community partners and guests supporting the fight against childhood hunger.
Chefs' Feast is a collaboration between the Lowcountry Food Bank and more than 30 of the community's most popular chefs, who will offer up delectable bites for guests to enjoy. Guests can also indulge in a hosted bar, participate in a live auction, and meet the Lowcountry's own celebrity chefs as they serve up signature dishes.
The chefs who will participate in the Chefs' Feast 2018 include:
- Lead Chef Jacques Larson - The Obstinate Daughter & Wild Olive
- Jeremiah Bacon - The Indigo Road Restaurant Group
- Marc Collins - Circa 1886
- Bob Cook - Edmund's Oast
- Emily Cookson - Lowcountry Food Bank
- Elliot Cusher - Indaco
- Karnan Devlin - Morgan Creek Grill
- Anthony DiBernardo - Swig & Swine
- Daniel Doyle - Poogan's Porch
- Kelly Franz - Magnolias
- Chad Gearhart - Stella's
- Wes Grubbs - Minero
- Mike Harvey - Queen Street Catering
- Jacob Huder - The Macintosh
- Heather Hutton - Edmund's Oast
- Kevin Johnson - The Grocery
- Josh Keeler - 492 King
- Wilson Lui - Art Institute of Charleston
- Tonya Mitchell - Aramark @ College of Charleston
- Russ Moore - SNOB
- Amanee Neirouz - 492 King & Tristan Events
- Vinson Petrillo - Zero George
- Tim Richardson - Hank's Seafood
- Steve Stone - 82 Queen
- Penn TenEyke - Sweetgrass Restaurant & Bar
- Andrea Lever Upchurch - Blossom & Magnolias
- Brian Waters - Saltus River Grill
- Nate Whiting - Ristorante Juliet
- Kelly Wilson - Culinary Institute of Charleston
- John Zucker - Cru Café & Catering, Purlieu
Proceeds from Chefs' Feast benefit the Lowcountry Food Bank childhood hunger programs - Kids Café, BackPack Buddies, School Pantry, and Summer Meals - which alleviate after school, weekend and summer hunger for children throughout the coastal counties of South Carolina.
Unfortunately, one of five children throughout the Lowcountry experiences food insecurity and hunger. Through support from Chefs' Feast and community partners, the Lowcountry Food Bank served 67,213 meals to children last summer alone. The BackPack Buddies program served 120,812 meals last year.
Click here to reserve seats, tables, and sponsorships. Chefs' Feast is black tie optional. Fore more information, please call the Lowcountry Food Bank at 843-747-8146.
The Charleston Area Convention Center is located at 5001 Coliseum Drive