From 4 pm to 7 pm, attendees are invited to watch live art demonstrations, view works from featured artists, and enjoy live jazz music and tastes of wine.
Among the artists featured during the event are:
- South African landscape painter Charles Nkomo
- Angela Trotta Thomas, a local portrait artist
- Sweetgrass basket artist Sharon Perkins, hosted at Leggiadro
- NARS make-up artist Sara Maurer, hosted at Bluemercury
- Abstract artist Anna Bett Moore, hosted at STUDIO 33
- Seabrook Island artist Robert Lefevre and Seabrook Island photographer Ron Chamberlain, both hosted at J.McLaughlin
- Local Charleston painter Page Morris, hosted at S. Bogan Designs new studio
For more information about stores and artists involved in the Art & Wine Walk, visit the Facebook event page.