On Friday, February 16th, Bay Street Biergarten will bring the Bitterness Bash back to downtown Charleston. The event starts at 8 pm.
This year's party will include:
- An "Ex's Items" Goodwill drop off (bring your ex's old clothes and donate them!)
- Drink specials
- $5 burning love shots (Jack Fire)
- $5 black heart shots (Jagermeister),
- $16 Shotskis (Jack Fire and Jager)
- $7 Jager bombs
- Specialty drinks from Bedlam Vodka
- Interactive ice breakers
- DJ Natty Heavy
Bitter hearts can rally together to play "Tinder Hearts," a game where they will be matched with other people at the bash and can compete to be named "The King and Queen of the Bitterness Bash."
Bay Street Biergarten is located at 549 E Bay St.