- Specialty SEWE menu featuring:
- $3 Coors Original cans & Miller High Life bottles
- The Salty Dock Dog Cocktail: Cooper’s Craft Bourbon, grapefruit juice, simple syrup, squeeze of lemon, on the rocks with a salted rim – $7
- Alleygator Bites $12.95 (hot sauce & buttermilk marinated gator tail, lightly battered and fried, served with Alley sauce)
- Duck Spring Roll $8.95 (duck confit, shredded cabbage, carrots, served with homemade duck sauce)
- Shrimp & Grit Entrée $12.95 (yellow SC stone ground grit, blackened shrimp, andouille sausage, peppers, onions, okra, butterbeans, and tomato gravy topped with green onion)
- Fish & Chips Entrée $12.95 (buttermilk & hot sauce marinated catfish, cornmeal battered and fried, served with French fries, coleslaw, and tartar sauce)
- The Alley is located at 131 Columbus St.
- The ‘garten is promoting all things lamb and pig with their gamey Bites & Bier menu that will feature:
- Lamb Burgers – $13
- Lamb Lollipops – 3 for $10
- A special Bacon & Bier pairing where guests can enjoy two slices of cherrywood smoked bacon, applewood smoked bacon, and pig jowl bacon along with four perfectly paired biers
- Bay Street Biergarten is located at 549 E Bay St.
- SEWE inspired menu all weekend long:
- Alligator Corndogs – Served with one claw honey mustard
Bevans Oyster Po’ Boy – Fried oysters, house pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, with old bay tartar sauce
$2.50 Miller High Life bottles
On Saturday, February 17th from 10 pm to 1 am, guests can wear their best country get-up for The Brick’s Country Night
Live music from Gracious Day
The first 25 people to arrive dressed in their best country outfit will receive a red solo cup that they can fill up with $3 Budlight and $3 well drinks all night
The Brick is located at 24 Ann St.
- Rotating menu throughout the weekend with new drinks and dishes featured on the Daily Board
- Guests are encouraged to follow along on their social media as the restaurant reveals dishes each day
- Tavern & Table is located at 100 Church St.
- All throughout SEWE weekend, Burwell’s new restaurant Balao will be testing out some new dishes that guests can try at Burwell’s bar and lounge area
- Burwell’s is located at 14 N Market St.
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
The Charleston Music Hall will host One Night with Nikki Glaser, one of the funniest people in comedy today, on...
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Comedy Night at Southern Roots Park Circle with Caleb Synan
Dashi and Reagan Sobel Yoga Partner for Yoga Class Series
The Fab Four Return to the Charleston Music Hall on December 2nd
Johns Island County Park to Host “Evening in The Park” on May 26th
Comedian Theo Von to Perform at the Gaillard Center in October
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks