To celebrate the statewide distribution, EOBC will participate in events throughout South Carolina. Here’s where you can see the team:
- Tuesday, February 20: Closed for Business, Charleston, 6:00 p.m. until close
- Wednesday, February 21: Brew Cellar, North Charleston, 5:00 p.m. until close
- Thursday, February 22: Owens Liquors, Pawley’s Island, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 22: Lowes Foods, Myrtle Beach, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 23: Green’s Piney Grove, Columbia, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 27: Craft and Draft, Columbia, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 1: Community Tap, Greenville, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 2: Greenville Beer Exchange, Greenville, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 2: Barley’s Greenville, 8:00 p.m. until close
- Saturday, March 3: Carolina Bauernhaus, Anderson, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 8: Lowes Food, Summerville, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
All events are open to the public, and some will include EOBC swag giveaways.
To learn more, visit edmundsoast.com/brewing-co.
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Gogo Ferguson and her daughter Hannah Sayre-Thomas are returning to Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop at the Dewberry Hotel in downtown...
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Events12 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks