Six finalists will receive cash prizes and present on the industry stage during SMAD-CON July 19-20, 2018 in Charleston, SC to compete for a first place prize of $5000 and one year of social media mentorship for team members. Non-profit organizations must have been established in or after 2015 to qualify.
“We want to help young non-profit organizations spread their positive impact by creating an opportunity for them to share their stories,” says SMAD-CON CEO Robert-David Weeks.
How to enter:
- Create a video (maximum length of 5 minutes) that answers the questions, “What is the issue you are resolving and your solution,” “What makes your team successful,” and “How will you use the funding”
- You can use a pre-existing video if it meets the requirements listed above
- Upload the video to social media to create a shareable link (i.e. YouTube or Facebook)
- Email your name, phone number, organization and a link to your video to [email protected]
- Deadline to enter is February 28, 2018
- Each participating organization will receive a 15% discount code for tickets to SMAD- CON
- Five (5) finalists will each receive a $1000 cash prize
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive a $5000 cash prize and one (1) year of social media mentorship to the organization's team members
- Entries end February 28, 2018
This is an unedited press release