Puerto Rico still has many relief needs and efforts, so attendees are encouraged to bring the donation items listed below. In addition, proceeds from this event will go to Will Transport, a local transportation company that has delivery access to Puerto Rico.
The concert schedule is as follows -
- 2 pm: DJ Tuff Girl and MC Halo
- 3 pm: Rev. Jeff Mosier with Mike Quinn and Steven Sandifer (Dangermuffin) performing as the Local Benefactors
- 4 pm: Buddy Bambahda, Oro, and Quis Kingsoul
- 5 pm: Lauren Bevins Cahill
- 6 pm:Gino Castillo Latin Jazz Band
Food and beverages can be purchased fromStone Soup Collective, Dashi Food Truck, Charleston Caribbean and Creole, Coast Brewery, Sprout Juice, and Sweets By Lisi.
Tickets can purchased here. There is no set price, you just pay however much you want to donate.
Needed goods include:
Gatorade, Pedialyte, Personal Care Kits: toothpaste, toothbrushes, tampons, soap, shampoo, Water Purification Tablets, Diapers, Flashlights and Small Radios (Solar/Battery Operated), Small Tents, Sleeping Bags, Mosquito Repellent and Bug Spray, Canned Non-Perishable Foods, First Aid Kits, Baby Formula, Gloves, Hand Sanitizer, Trash Bags, Towels.
The Bend is located at 3775 Azalea Drive.