In honor of National Strawberry Day, Limehouse Produce is excited to kick-off their annual "Berry Creative" Campaign, which enourages Charleston County elementary classes to submit their best artwork and creative projects promoting strawberries. Classes can submit recipes, drawings, artwork, or stories all showcasing the popular fruit.
Winners will be selected in the following categories:
- Grand Prize Winner
- Receives 50 pounds of local strawberries
- A celebratory party with a special dessert by Cirsea
- A trophy
- An announcement on the Limehouse Produce website.
- Best Art Work & Essays Project
- Best Recipe Project
- Best Curriculum Project
- Best Video
- Best Agricultural Project
After the grand prize winner, the other category cahmps will receive a special trophy and 10 lbs. of strawberries. All students that enter the competition will receive strawberries for their class to enjoy.
To register, visit http://hometeampr.com/limehouse-produce-berry-creative-form.