On Tuesday, Holy City Sinner shared that Charleston was chosen as the "South's Best City of 2018" by Southern Living. That was certainly the big news, but there's even more to share from that publication's readers' survey.
"The South's Best" awards included a few other categories that also featured some Holy City tie-ins. Here's how they ranked:
- The South's Best Beaches
- #5 - Isle of Palms
- The South's Best Festivals
- #1 - Spoleto Festival
- # 2 - Charleston Wine + Food
- The South's Best Restaurants
- #9 - Husk
- South Carolina's Best Brewery
- Holy City Brewing
- South Carolina's Best Restaurant
You can view all of "The South's Best" winners here.