Charleston Harbor Tours, Follywood Productions, and Sweetwater Brewing Co. have teamed up to once again host the Jam on the Water Concert Cruise Series. The third season of the sunset series first sets sail on April 20th.
Each cruise will feature a local band playing a tribute to a classic rock band, local food, local art vendors, and seasonal selections from Sweetwater aboard the Carolina Queen.
The events run from 7 pm until 9:30 pm, with boarding beginning at 6:30 pm at Charleston City Marina. Tickets are available through Charleston Harbor Tours and are $23. You can purchase them here. You must be at least 21 years old to attend.
Here's a look at the 2018 Jam Cruise schedule:
- April 20th - Tom Petty by HoneySmoke with special guest Jimmy Landry
- May 11th - Grateful Dead by Burnt Wood
- June 15th - Jimmy Buffett by Folly Pirates Over 40
- July 20th - Neil Young by Josh Roberts & Friends
- August 24th - Widespread Panic by 54 Bicycles
- Sept. 14th - Allman Brothers & Grateful Dead by Grateful Brothers
- Oct. 5th - The Band / Last Waltz by Shonuff
- Oct. 19th - Led Zeppelin by Wax Groove Revival
- Nov. 9th - Grateful Dead by The Reckoning
Click here for more information.