The celebration will take place under the lights of the historic alleyway with chef-attended stations from six restaurants, dessert samplings from Good Food Catering, local craft beer from Holy City Brewing, and live music provided by One Kool Blow.
Menu highlights include:
39 Rue de Jean
- Black pepper panisse frites with preserved lemon persillade
Coast Bar and Grill
- Baja fish tacos with guacamole, citrus slaw, and tropical salsa
Michael's on the Alley
- Seared ahi tuna with pickled cucumber, espelette pepper, and mirin aioli
The Victor Social Club
- Pineapple grilled pork with Latin flatbread
- Chilled seafood salad caprese with basil and tomatoes
Virginia's on King
- Carolina jambalaya with smoked pork, andouille sausage, chicken confit, and rice
Good Food Catering
- White chocolate mousse with a strawberry
- Key lime tartlets with fresh raspberry
Guests will be greeted with a glass of champagne at the John St. entrance to Hutson Alley. Included in the ticket price, attendees are welcome to enjoy a specialty rum cocktail from The Victor Social Club, local craft beer from Holy City Brewing, and red or white wine from Republic National Distributing Company. All attendees must be 21 or older.
Tickets are now available for $75. For additional information and to purchase tickets, visit the event website.