Partnering with Daps owners and Charleston restaurant industry vets Jeremiah Schenzel and Nicholas Dowling, London will offer six preview items from Chubby Fish’s opening menu.
Chubby Fish x Daps Pop-Up Menu
- Amberjack Crudo, Pickled Ramp Ponzu, Toasted Chili Oil, Puffed Rice
- Charred Broccoli, Beets, Spring Onion, Miso-Brown Butter, Pumpkin Seed
- Yo Yo’s Grilled Chicken Wings, Ginger, Coconut, Habanero, Lime
- Asparagus, Green Goddess, Trout Roe, Hemp Seed
- Peel and Eat Local Crawfish, Spring Onion, Spicy Green Garlic Butter
- Cornflake Crusted Soft Shell Crab Rice Bowl, Egg, Bacon, Avocado, Ramps
The pop-up will take place from 5 pm – 9 pm on the at Daps (280 A Ashley Avenue). Wine and beer will be available for purchase. No reservations will be taken, and diners will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis. Cash and credit cards will be accepted.
This event comes in advance of Chubby Fish’s planned opening to take place in May at 252 Coming Street. The restaurant will offer fresh, sustainable seafood by partnering with local fishermen and showcasing daily catches.
For updates, visit Chubby Fish's Facebook page.