Both visitors and locals now have the option to save up to Charleston Tour Pass on some of the area’s best tours, attractions, and restaurants. CharlestonTourPass.com is launching just in time for the spring and summer tourist season.
Created by Keith Simmons, publisher of Traveler of Charleston Visitor Magazine, this new tour pass offers visitors convenient package options at a discounted price.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to CharlestonTourPass.com to select a one-day, two-day, or three-day pass.
- Purchase the pass online and instantly receive a text and email with a link to the pass. The link opens in a browser-based web app, which provides detailed information about attractions, maps, and a digital guide.
- Purchases can be made up to six months in advance, but the pass isn't activated until users visit the first attraction.
- Their risk-free-guarantee allows all unactivated passes to be fully refunded for up to six months from purchase date.
The one-day pass includes two featured tour, the two-day pass gets three featured tours, and the three-day pass includes four featured tours. Featured tours are those that require users to book a time-specific tour which can be done seamlessly within the Tour Pass app. All tour passes allow users to pick as many tours as they want from the “unlimited” category.
Pricing for the Charleston Tour Pass is:
- 1-Day Pass: $69 adults, $39 children
- 2-Day Pass: $99 adults, $59 children
- 3-Day Pass: $129 adults, $73 children
If you use promo code HOLYCITY (not case sensitive), you'll save 5% on these prices!
Participating tours, attractions, and restaurants include:
- Adventure Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Boone Hall Plantation
- Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site
- Charleston Distilling Co.
- Charleston Harbor Tours
- Charleston Strolls Walking Tour
- Charleston Tea Plantation
- Charleston Water Taxi
- Confederate Museum
- DASH Shuttle Bus Service
- Deep Water Vineyards
- Firefly Distilleries
- Ghost & Dungeon Walking Tour
- Ghost & Graveyard Walking Tour
- Glazed Gourmet Doughnuts
- GrayLine City Bus Tour
- Lewis Barbecue
- Edmund’s Oast Brewery & Restaurant
- McLeod Plantation
- Nathaniel Russell House Museum
- North Charleston Fire Museum
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Palmetto Carriage Tours
- Revelry Brewing Co.
- Slave Mart Museum
- SpiritLine Harbor Tour
- The Charleston Museum
- The Gibbes Museum of Art
- The Powder Magazine
More attractions are being added to the Charleston Tour Pass all the time.
For more information, visit charlestontourpass.com