On Sunday, June 24th, Candice Townsend will host a release dinner for her debut book, Provisions To Plate (A Charleston Seasonal Collective), at Bowens Island Restaurant. Townsend is also know as Charleston Food Writer.
The book release launch dinner will include food made by:
- Shuai Wang (Short Grain)
- Blair Machado (Poogans Porch)
- Emily Hahn (Getaway)
- Leila Schardt, Tito Marino (Embers and Ashes)
- Vinson Petrillo (Zero Restaurant + Bar)
- Anthony DiBernardo (Swig & Swine)
- Joe DiMaio (The Darling Oyster Bar)
- and more TBA
The event is for those 21+. There will also be music and a lecture. All attendees will receive a signed copy of the book. Click here for ticket information. The proceeds from this event will go to the ongoing support for publication of the book, its production, and contributors.