Chef Dean Szablewski, a former Marine, was named chef and created a menu of "elevated pub dishes". He comes to Charleston after stints in Boston, New York City, and Jackson, Mississippi. The constantly changing menu of small plates and shareables creates bar food designed to suit the space and the season.
The current menu includes:
- Peach pork belly braised in seasonal cider
- Pour Nachos with IPA cheese sauce four ways: vegetarian, ground beef, pulled pork, or fried chicken
- Big ‘ol Pretzel from Saffron Bakery with IPA cheese sauce and mustard
- Beer-braised pork sliders
- Bacon beer hot dog topped with IPA cheese sauce
- Shrimp and Grits – a new take on the classic, pairing Key West wild pink shrimp with grit cake fries
- Lowcountry salad
- Loaded hummus with pita chips
- There is also a kids’ menu
You can see the full menu here.