On Father's Day, O-Ku is offering a Chirashi Bowl (sushi rice with chef's choice of sashimi on top) and a personal bottle of sake for $35. Call 843-737-0112 to make a reservation.
The Cocktail Club is hosting a special Whiskey & Cigar Father’s Day Happy Hour. From 5 pm to 8 pm, enjoy $5 pours of select bourbons and ryes along with discounted cigars.
Enjoy half-price bottles of wine all evening at Indaco as well as $4 Cooper River Brewing beers to honor Father's Day. Call 843-727-1228 to make your reservation today.
Edmund’s Oast Exchange will host wine writer Jon Bonné in the shop on Thursday, June 21st, from 7:15 pm to 8 pm, for a book signing and wine tasting. Bonné is the senior contributing editor for PUNCH and author of two noted books – The New California Wine and the recently released The New Wine Rules. Tickets to the event are $15 and will include a copy of The New Wine Rules, a wine tasting, and snacks from Edmund’s Oast restaurant. Click here for tickets.
- On Father's Day, Sesame Burgers and Beer, Five Loaves Cafe, and Ember Wood Fired Kitchen will all offer dads 25% off their meal all day!
- All three SOL locations will celebrate Fathers Day on Sunday, June 17th with a Dad Approved Brunch. Enjoy hearty dishes made from bold, southwest flavors with choices like Steak & Roasted Pepper Hash, Smothered Cowboy Bison Burrito, or Huevos Rancheros. Dad can relax and enjoy his special day with one of their 16 craft beers on tap, a housemade bloody mary, or a specialty brunch cocktails.
- Wednesday throughout the month of June. Guests can enjoy all-you-can-eat hickory smoked wings with fries and homemade coleslaw for $12 per person.is now using the Sticky Fingers Ribhouse is introducing Wingday
- Party in the Park is every Tuesday at Mount Pleasant's Memorial Waterfront Park. Bring the party with you after at Red's Ice House. As the Official After Party for WEZL Party in the Park, enjoy live music, cold beer and a party on Shem Creek!
- There's still time to enjoy Wasabi's June Sushi Spotlight - The Seafood Tower. The dish features a layer of crispy snow crab cake, topped with diced tuna, chives and mango mixed with Yuzu kosho ponzu, avocado, and crispy sweet potato strings. Finished with wasabi aioli. Just $12 throughout the month of June. More info: WasabiRestaurantGroup.com
- Every Friday, Saturday, and Sun
daythis summer, Morgan Creek Grill will host live music on the Isle of Palms. Music will be from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm on Friday and Saturday nights and from 2 pm - 5 pm on Sundays. More info: MorganCreekGrill.com/Live-Musi c
- Pier 41 features Late Night Happy Hour every Friday and Saturday from
10pm-midnight with food specials from Chef Brannon Florie and $5 House Wine, Draft Beer & Hot Sake, $4 Well Liquor and more.
- Events Calendar
- Food & Bev
- Weekend Buzz