Columbia based B.I.T.T.A. Records presents the 1st Fashion Show and Music Conference Extravaganza Weekend taking place in Charleston from August 17th to 19th. The record label hopes the event will bring the artistic communities of Charleston and surrounding area together.
The event spans three days in different parts of the Holy City:
- Friday, August 17th
- Opening night
- Fashion show starting at 7 pm at the Green Room, 11 Center Street, Folly Beach
- The show will feature various local models and clothing lines from Charleston and beyond
- Saturday, August 18th
- Music Conference at 11 am
- Hosted by Benni Banxx and Vaughn “VP” Postema of Z93 Jamz
- Networking event and panel discussion
- Musicians and DJs will be able to ask questions and engage with the panelists on a variety of industry related topics
- Sunday, August 19th
- Breakfast networking mixer from 7 am to 9 am at IHOP (7361 Mazyck Road, North Charleston)
Click here for more information.
B.I.T.T.A. Records was founded in 2005 by Seraphim Benjamin and Abra Melin Benjamin. For further information on BITTA, check out wwww.bittarecords.com.