- On Saturday, August 11th, Edmund’s Oast Exchange will host their one-year anniversary celebration. They will offer a store-wide sale featuring 10% off all goods. They will also have wine and beer tastings from noon until 4 pm focusing on sparkling wine and bottle conditioned beer. Tastings are free; no tickets necessary. Mobile ice creamery, Life Raft Treats, will also be on hand for a portion of the afternoon selling their frozen sweets.
- Bottles Beverage Superstore, in partnership with Charleston Waterkeeper and Freehouse Brewing, are running the “Brew Good, Do Good” campaign. Now through Labor Day Weekend, Bottles will donate a portion of all sales of Freehouse Brewing crowlers and growlers to Charleston Waterkeeper.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club is presenting a $50,000 donation from the BJ’s Charitable Foundation to the Lowcountry Food Bank, a Feeding America® member food bank, on Thursday, August 2nd. BJ’s donation will provide fresh, nutritious food to children across the region through Lowcountry Food Bank’s Hunger-Free Summer Programs.
- The Southern Foodways Alliance (SFA) will host the inaugural Egerton Prize Awards Ceremony on Sunday, August 12th in Nashville. One prize will be awarded to Fresh Future Farm, an urban farm and grocery market serving the local community in North Charleston. Germaine Jenkins, CEO of the farm and market director, will represent the organization at the ceremony.
- EVO Pizzeria and Holy City Brewing are partnering on a new downtown project. Get all the details here!
- Chef Brannon Florie and his wife, Renee, will open Pier 22 on Sullivan’s Island. The Flories currently own Pier 41 and On Forty-One in Mount Pleasant. Get more details here.
- The 5th Annual SC Reggae Jerk Wine Festival will be held on Sunday, August 26th at Magnolina Plantation and Gardens. Get the deets here!
Nameless Numberhead Announces More Comedy Shows and Classes in Park Circle
Starting in March of this year, Maari Suorsa and Henry Riggs of Nameless Numberhead started producing weekly independent comedy shows...
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Mt. Joy and Trampled by Turtles to Play the Woodlands Nature Reserve in October
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities