For the second straight year, the Charleston RiverDogs will host an online charity auction during the month of August benefiting the campaign for the MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital. Items are currently up for bid with additional items to be added throughout the month.
Here are a few highlights:
- An Isle of Palms package: a four night stay in a condo or villa packaged with two rounds of golf at the renowned Wild Dunes Habor Course.
- An authentic Braves jersey signed by Hall of Famer Tom Glavine. This jersey was signed on February 1, 2017 and includes a letter of authenticity.
- A Bill Murray signed baseball. Charleston’s own and RiverDog owner Bill Murray signed this ball early in the RiverDogs 2018 season. Authenticity letter included.
- Other signed memoribilia for auction include items from notable Hall of Famers like Wade Boggs, Reggie ‘Mr. October’ Jackson, the late Gene ‘Stick’ Michael, and more.
- Kiawah Island package: A two night stay at The Sanctuary on Kiawah Island paired with a round of golf for two on any of the following courses at Kiawah: Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point or Oak.
- Other notable auction stays and packages: The Inn at Middleton Place and the Charleston Harbor Resort
- Doug E. Doug (Cool Runnings) signed Jamaican Bobsled night jersey. Authenticity letter included.
For more information and to view all auction items, go to http://riverdogs.milbauctions.com. Bidding is currently open and will close at 11:59 pm EST on August 31st. Winners will be notified with details on how to claim their items and packages.
Redux Presents Annual Studio Artist Exhibition “Creative Corridors”
From June 4th to June 17th, Redux Contemporary Art Center will host “Creative Corridors: The Annual Redux Studio Artist Exhibition.”...
Charleston Moves Shares Mobility Month Update
Haley Mae Campbell Performing at Firefly Distillery on Memorial Day
Charleston Community Sailing Expands Popular Sailing Program for Kids with Autism
Charleston Library Society to Celebrate Release of “Italians in the Lowcountry: Sunny Italy’s Charleston Colony”
Charleston Library Society Hosting Virtual Event with Julia Cooke and Catherine Grace Katz
Footlight Steps Back into the Spotlight with Queen Street Cabaret Series
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?