I created the "Leftovers" series to ensure I could share as much food and bev news as possible, so here's the latest:
- Edmund’s Oast Restaurant will be featuring a
wide array of seldom seen wild and sour beers from Allagash Brewing Company on Tuesday, August 28th. Rare kegs will be on tap as well as a selection of strange bottles for by the glass pours. Many offerings are typically
exclusive to the tap room at Allagash Brewing in Maine. Click here for more info.
From King Street to the Queen City, Verde
opened a Charlotte location on Monday, August 6th. The "fast-casual eatery" is located at 15105-F John J. Delaney Drive. Get the details here
- Jiminy Co., the company that makes "alternative food for adventurous people,” recently announced the launch of their new website selling nutrient rich cricket products online. The company was founded by three sisters from Charleston. Click here to visit!
- Holy City Sinner has compiled a list of every restaurant that has called Workshop home. Check it out here!
- Food Truck Friday returns to The Ponds on August 31st. Get the details here.
- Sunshine Beverages are now available in South Carolina. Learn about the "better-for-you” energy drinks here.