The 27th annual Latin American Festival will be held on Sunday, October 14th from noon to 6 pm at North Charleston's Wannamaker County Park. The event includes Latin American music, dance, art, food, and children’s activities.
This year's schedule includes:
- Plena Libre
- Four-time Grammy Award nominees known as “the soul of Puerto Rico in three-part harmony”
- Kimberly La Guerrera
- Capoeira Charleston
- This Brazilian Martial Arts group features 500-year-old acrobatic tricks, interactions, and musical instruments
- The Buen Aché Dance Group
Event admission to the Latin American Festival is $10. College students receive a discounted rate of $5 with a valid student ID. Gold Pass holders and children ages 12 and under are free. For more information, call (843) 795-4386, visit CharlestonCountyParks.com, or download their app.
- 12:30 pm – Capoeira Charleston
- 1 – 2 pm – Kimberly La Guerrera
- 2 pm – Buen Ache Dance Company
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm – Ultimanota
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm – Salsa Dance Contest
- 4:30 – 6 pm – Plena Libre
Click here for more info.