The Happy Hour menu will include:
- Rotating $1.20 specials (items like Miller High Life ponies and Geechie Boy hushpuppies)
- Home fry Poutine
- Fried Chicken Biscuit
- Jimmy Red Corndogs (2) for $5
The community is invited to attend the Happy Hour Launch where they will be among the first to taste the new cocktails and eats. Plus, special guests Cynthia Wong (owner, Life Raft Treats) and Caroline Woodruff (bartender, Lowlife and Proof) will be on hand to showcase their specialties.
Millers own Davey Jones will be crafting $3, $4, and $5 cocktails, including:
- The Remedy: Vodka, St. Germain, Blueberry, Basil, Lemon, Bubbles
- Old Fatty Fashioned: Fruit, Butter Fat-Washed Bourbon, Demerara, Angostura and Orange Bitters
- Bear Necessity: Vodka, Honey, Lemon
If guests can’t make it to the launch and still want to join in the fun, they can participate in the Instagram contest through August 26th:
- Visit Millers All Day from August 22nd to 26th and snap a photo with a cocktail in the photo booth
- Geotag/add location to your photo at Millers All Day
- Tag @millersallday in the photo and @mention Millers in the caption with the hashtag #millershappyhour
- Winner to be announced on Monday, August 27th
- Winner receives a $100 gift card, redeemable at Millers Happy Hour daily 5-8 pm.
Click here for more info.
Lowcountry Juneteenth Week Releases Schedule of Events
Lowcountry Juneteenth of Charleston will be hosting its first ever outdoor festival during a week-long celebration called Lowcountry Juneteenth Week...
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
Freshfields Village Celebrates Spring With Seasonal Events
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks