Home Team BBQ this week announced a new menu that will be offered during the traditional happy hour time frame at their downtown location.
The new menu, which will be available from 3 pm to 6 pm, Monday through Friday, will consist of special, off-menu items available exclusively during what they are calling “Snack Time.” Starting as a generally fixed-menu, the items may vary based on season and public reception during its initial launch period.
The starting line-up for “Snack Time” consists of:
- Ppopcorn tossed in Home Team’s signature dry rub and rosemary with chili oil for dipping
- A “walking taco,” akin to the Frito pie, with pulled pork, esquites, queso, and green onion mixed into a bag of Miss Vickie’s jalapeno kettle chips
- Buffalo chicken dip topped with chicken cracklin’s and jalapeno carrot salsa
- A 5oz. smoked burger with a limited availability of 15 per day
- Rotating beverage specials will also be added, including Home Team BBQ’s collaboration brew with Palmetto Brewing Company, “Nose to Ale,” for $5.
Home Team BBQ’s Downtown location is located at 126 Williman Street. For more information, visit www.hometeambbq.com.
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks