After five months of welcoming diners for dinner, Parcel 32 has announced that they will begin offering Sunday brunch on November 4th. Executive chef Shaun Brian’s new menu will be available each week from 10:30 am to 2 pm.
The brunch options will include items like:
- Buttered shrimp hand pie with habanero lime aioli, Johnny cake, buttered shrimp, and cilantro
- Seasonal French toast with caramelized apples, whipped goat cheese, dulce de leche, and frosted pecans
- Smoked Gouda grits loaded with scallions and bacon
- Waffle sundae
- Apple donuts with cinnamon sugar, caramel, and apple chips
- Brunch cocktails (Bloody Mary with Dixie Black Pepper Vodka, Charleston Bloody Mary Mix, pickled skewer, and harissa rim and fall sangria with Hennessy VS, red or white wine, orange and apple)
Parcel 32 also recently launched its fall menu with seasonal dishes from Chef Brian and a special late-night bar menu offered Friday and Saturday nights from 10 pm to midnight. The fall menu includes familiar favorites with comforting accompaniments such as sweet potatoes, fall squash and Carolina apples. Late-night diners can enjoy the restaurant’s signature blended smash burger; loaded waffle fries; local pickle bowl; harissa salt and vinegar peanuts; crispy fish sandwich with Creole remoulade sauce and American cheese on a potato roll; and bourbon butterscotch pecan blondies.
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Point Hope, a new master-planned community on the Cainhoy peninsula, will host its first free community event on Saturday, May...
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Comedy Night at Southern Roots Park Circle with Caleb Synan
Dashi and Reagan Sobel Yoga Partner for Yoga Class Series
The Fab Four Return to the Charleston Music Hall on December 2nd
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks