The Johns Island Farmers Market will host their Holiday Market on Saturday, December 22nd from 10 am to 3 pm at the site of their weekly market on the campus of Charleston Collegiate School, 2024 Academy Road (just off Bohicket and Plow ground).
The event includes a day of festive activities and holiday shopping opportunities from local farmers and artisans. This is a great chance to find those final gifts that are one-of-a-kind from local creators.
The event is family and pet friendly and includes:
- Fire Pits
- Holiday Themed Entertainment
- Giant Inflatable Human Hamster Balls
- Bounce House and Kids Games
- Pony Rides with LEAP (Lowcountry Equine Assisted Psychotherapy)
- Soap Making Classes with Pluff Mud Mercantile
- Cooking demos with Local Chefs
- Local Craft Beers from Johns Island's own Low Tide Brewing
- Food Trucks including Roti Rolls, Braised in the South Food Truck, Greekin’ Out, and more
The Johns Island Holiday Market is free to attend and offers plenty of free parking.
There will be regular weekly markets running each Saturday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm leading up to the Holiday Market.
Local Vendors and Businesses interested in attending the Holiday or weekly Johns Island Markets can e-mail [email protected]
Click here for more info.