-Original Post Below-
Boone Hall Plantation's Wine Under the Oaks event will be held on Sunday, December 2nd, from 1 pm to 5 pm.
The event gives guests the chance to sample fine wines from 15 distributors and eight wineries alongside food pairings all while enjoying Boone Hall Plantation’s spacious back lawn.
Admission will include but is not limited to the following:
- Wine samples from a variety of wine distributors and winery partners
- Complimentary “bubbles” provided by Santa Margherita
- Complimentary desserts
- Complimentary oysters
- Food and Wine Pairing with complimentary gourmet food and wine samples provided by Boone Hall Farms
- Wine and cooking demonstrations presented by some of Charleston’s finest chefs in a portable kitchen
- Complimentary table seating on a first come, first serve basis
- Live musical entertainment
- Local writers showcase published works at the Authors Village
- Gourmet food selections from the menus of a variety of Charleston area restaurants that will be available for purchase at reduced prices
- Special pricing on featured wines at World Of Wines retail tent
- Unique gift options exhibited by a number of specialty vendors
Click here for more information.