- In honor of Purlieu’s first birthday, they will be offering their double burger and fries this Wednesday for $7.50 (take out and dine in).
- O-Ku’s new late night menu will be launching on Black Friday. Stop in Fridays and Saturdays between 11 pm to 1 am for live music and a special late night menu. In addition to off the menu specials, executive chef, Eric Hill will be offering:
- Apps: Seaweed Salad, Ika Sansai, Truffle and Salt Edamame, Rock Shrimp Salad, Tokyo Wings
- Sushi Rolls: California Roll, Cali Crunch, Spicy Tuna Roll, Tuna Crunch, Fire Cracker Roll, Potato Roll
- Desserts: Mochi Ice Cream, Yuzu Pavlova, Chocolate Bar, Green Tea Cake
- Indigo & Cotton, local menswear store, is hosting a Holiday Gift Shop event in their gallery space on December 1st. Joining the store will be a handful of local makers and shops showcasing their goods.Vendors include: Shop Thelma, Macbailey Candle Co., Sightsee, Pretend Store, Monarch Wine Merchants, Flowershop, Brothers Rich, Liquid Timber, Babas on Cannon, and Bib.On.
Shop the collection of curated goods, eat, drink, and hang out from 4 pm to 8 pm. Click here for details.
- The Sisters of Charity Foundation of South Carolina recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired – Charleston to support Own Your Life, a program that was created to empower blind and visually impaired adults with independent living and job-readiness skills.To learn more about ABVI and Own Your Life, visit https://www.abvisc.org/what-we-do. To learn more on the Sisters of Charity Foundation of South Carolina, visit https://sistersofcharitysc.com.
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks