Here are some of the latest stories and info from around town:
- In honor of Purlieu's first birthday, they will be offering their double burger and fries this Wednesday for $7.50 (take out and dine in).
- O-Ku’s new late night menu will be launching on Black Friday. Stop in Fridays and Saturdays between 11 pm to 1 am for live music and a special late night menu. In addition to off the menu specials, executive chef, Eric Hill will be offering:
- Apps: Seaweed Salad, Ika Sansai, Truffle and Salt Edamame, Rock Shrimp Salad, Tokyo Wings
- Sushi Rolls: California Roll, Cali Crunch, Spicy Tuna Roll, Tuna Crunch, Fire Cracker Roll, Potato Roll
- Desserts: Mochi Ice Cream, Yuzu Pavlova, Chocolate Bar, Green Tea Cake
- Indigo & Cotton, local menswear store, is hosting a Holiday Gift Shop event in their gallery space on December 1st. Joining the store will be a handful of local makers and shops showcasing their goods.Vendors include: Shop Thelma, Macbailey Candle Co., Sightsee, Pretend Store, Monarch Wine Merchants, Flowershop, Brothers Rich, Liquid Timber, Babas on Cannon, and Bib.On.
Shop the collection of curated goods, eat, drink, and hang out from 4 pm to 8 pm. Click here for details.
- The Sisters of Charity Foundation of South Carolina recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired – Charleston to support Own Your Life, a program that was created to empower blind and visually impaired adults with independent living and job-readiness skills.To learn more about ABVI and Own Your Life, visit https://www.abvisc.org/what-we-do. To learn more on the Sisters of Charity Foundation of South Carolina, visit https://sistersofcharitysc.com.