The annual King Street Antique Stroll will be held on Wednesday, December 5th from 6 pm to 8 pm. The event is hosted by the Gibbes Museum of Art.
Explore Charleston’s finest antique dealers and learn about the history of their treasures with local curators and experts. Plus, libations and holiday nibbles will be available during this festive night.
Participating stores include:
- Tucker Payne Antiques
- The Silver Vault
- Alexandra French Antiques
- George C. Birlant & Co.
- Golden and Associates Antiques
Expert guides include:
- Mark Maresca, principal and owner, Mark Maresca Architects
- Grahame Long, chief curator, Charleston Museum
- Cortney Bishop, principal and owner, Cortney Bishop Design
- Sara Arnold, director of curatorial affairs, Gibbes Museum
- George Read, owner and principal, Read & Mullins Appraisals and Fine Art Services
- Elizabeth Ryan, principal and owner, Elizabeth G. Ryan Associates
The price of admission for this event is $20 for Gibbes members, $30 for non-members, and $10 for student/faculty (with valid ID). Click here for more info.
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks