The annual King Street Antique Stroll will be held on Wednesday, December 5th from 6 pm to 8 pm. The event is hosted by the Gibbes Museum of Art.
Explore Charleston's finest antique dealers and learn about the history of their treasures with local curators and experts. Plus, libations and holiday nibbles will be available during this festive night.
Participating stores include:
- Tucker Payne Antiques
- The Silver Vault
- Alexandra French Antiques
- George C. Birlant & Co.
- Golden and Associates Antiques
Expert guides include:
- Mark Maresca, principal and owner, Mark Maresca Architects
- Grahame Long, chief curator, Charleston Museum
- Cortney Bishop, principal and owner, Cortney Bishop Design
- Sara Arnold, director of curatorial affairs, Gibbes Museum
- George Read, owner and principal, Read & Mullins Appraisals and Fine Art Services
- Elizabeth Ryan, principal and owner, Elizabeth G. Ryan Associates
The price of admission for this event is $20 for Gibbes members, $30 for non-members, and $10 for student/faculty (with valid ID). Click here for more info.