Five Holy City restaurants were included in TripAdvisor’s 2018 list of the "Best Fine Dining Restaurants" in the United States. The designations were announced as part of the website's 2018 Travelers' Choice Awards.
Circa 1886 came in at #4, which was the highest ranking of the group. Meanwhile, the Halls Chophouse, Charleston Grill, Peninsula Grill, and Grill 225 were listed at #6, #8, #15, and #17 respectively. You can see the entire list here.
Charleston was represented in other categories as well:
- 2nd Best Luxury Hotel in the U.S. - Wentworth Mansion
- 3rd Best Hotel in the U.S. - French Quarter Inn
- 16th Best Hotel in the U.S. - The Spectator Hotel
- 17th Best Hotel for Romance - Wentworth Mansion
- 20th Best Small Hotel in the U.S. - Wentworth Mansion
- 21st Best Small Hotel in the U.S. - Zero George Street
- 21st Best Hotels for Service in the U.S. - French Quarter Inn
If you would like to see the each section of the Travelers' Choice Awards, click here.