From now through February 15, 2019 Lake City’s ArtFields Jr. is accepting art submissions from South Carolina student-artists in grades 1-12 who are 18 years old or younger. Submissions are free and over $5,000 is up for grabs in prize money, with individual prizes ranging from $250 for lower elementary students, and up to $500 for first prize high schoolers.
Besides the monetary awards up for grabs in four grade categories, selected ArtFields Jr. artists will have their work on display during ArtFields for the thousands of visitors who travel to the event each year and will have the opportunity to win student choice awards voted by fellow students.
ArtFields Jr. Submissions Details
- Submission deadline: February 15, 2019
- Students grades 1-12 who are 18 years old or younger may apply
- Submission cost: free
- Additional rules and prizes detail here
- Accepted artists will be notified March 8, 2019
- Accepted artists will be displayed during the nine-day event, set for April 26 - May 4
- ArtFields Jr. winners will be announced at the ArtFields Jr. Awards Ceremony on May 4
- 2018 ArtFields winners here
- 2018 ArtFields Jr. Full Gallery here