Located 30 minutes from downtown, Charleston’s barrier island resort, Wild Dunes Resort, a Destination Hotel, encourages guests to treat themselves to the gift of self-care. With the newly-launched Digital Detox Retreat, visitors and locals alike are encouraged to put down their screens and enjoy the nature, beauty and tranquil atmosphere of the Charleston Lowcountry. The perfect option for those seeking relaxation, stress relief and a personal reset away from the daily digital distractions, this four-day, three-night retreat provides guests with a deeply immersive experience to nourish the body and soul. A collection of outdoor activities paired with relaxing spa treatments together create the perfect itinerary to relax and recharge.
Please see below for the full Digital Detox Retreat itinerary, available for booking whenever works best for the guest’s schedule:
- Check in to resort and lock phone in room
- Enjoy a bike rental to explore the picturesque tranquility of the resort
- Dinner at Coastal Provisions ($50 value per person)
- Wild Dunes Resort’s fitness class – choice of rotating offerings ($20 value)
- Breakfast or lunch at Hudson’s Market
- Choice from selection of kayaking excursions ($60 value). Click here for a list of options.
- Breakfast at casual, grab-and-go Woody’s Eatery or in the resort’s seated southern-style staple, Huey’s Southern Eats
- Golf or tennis clinic (range $30-$150 value)
- Choice of massage or facial spa treatment ($200 value) at the Sand & Sea Day Spa
- Breakfast in room
- 10:00 a.m.: Check out and unlock cell phone
For more information or to book Wild Dunes Resort’s Digital Detox Retreat package, please visit www.wilddunes.com or call 855.716.7479.
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
The Charleston Music Hall will host One Night with Nikki Glaser, one of the funniest people in comedy today, on...
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Comedy Night at Southern Roots Park Circle with Caleb Synan
Dashi and Reagan Sobel Yoga Partner for Yoga Class Series
The Fab Four Return to the Charleston Music Hall on December 2nd
Johns Island County Park to Host “Evening in The Park” on May 26th
Comedian Theo Von to Perform at the Gaillard Center in October
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks