Edmund’s Oast Exchange and Certified Sommelier Sarah O’Kelley will offer another round in the series of Saturday Somm Schools starting on Saturday, January 26th. The classes are perfect for those who are contemplating taking an entry-level wine certification or for anyone looking to enhance their wine aptitude.
Offered weekly from 11 am to 12:30 pm, the twelve-week series costs $20 per class. Classes are standalone, but many participants sign up for the entire series. Food and beverage industry employees can attend for $10 per class by using the code “sommfandb” when checking out online.
Tickets are available on the website for Edmund’s Oast Exchange. To learn more, visit www.edmundsoast.com/exchange.
EOX Somm School Schedule
- January 26: Viticulture & Vinification
- February 2: Blind Tasting
- February 9: France Part 1
- February 16: No Class!
- February 23: France Part 2
- March 2: Italy
- March 9: No Class
- March 16: Spain
- March 23: Portugal
- March 30: Germany
- April 6: No Class
- April 13: Austria & Hungary
- April 20: California, Oregon & Washington
- April 27: Australia & New Zealand
- May 4: Argentina & Chile & S. Africa